Tow Truck Driver/Operator
Choice Towing services Southaven MS, Memphis TN and surrounding counties. We are currently looking for motivated Rollback Operator to be a part of our Drive Team.
- Commercial Driver Experience
- Drive tow truck to transport vehicles and equipment.
- Observe all traffic laws and maintain a safe speed for the weather and road conditions.
- Properly follow Choice Towing, LLC safety standards.
- Perform daily inspection of tow truck and immediately report any defects or needed repairs. Adhere to strict maintenance schedule.
- Ensure Choice Towing, LLC. locations are secure when dropping off vehicles after normal business hours.
- You will be acting as a representative of this company by providing our customers with an exceptional customer service experience.
- Will be Required to be on-call every other night and every other weekend.
- Will be subject to DOT Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Starting Weekly Salary $600 plus commission
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Uniforms Provided
- Offer Full Training
- Valid driver's license
- Verifiable straight truck driving experience. (Class D Required)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have a clean MVR record for the last 48 months.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen before employment & throughout employment.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to pay attention to detail for your safety as well as the customer's safety.
- Must possess a basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must live within a 20 minute driving radius of our main office to meet law enforcement response time regulations.
- Dependable and consistent; able to meet attendance policy.
- Physical ability to operate rollback vehicle.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal and external customers.
- Commerical Driver’s License (Class D, B, A)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic mechanic aptitude
- Basic knowledge of cell phone and use of GPS
- Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities
- Customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Punctual, honest, responsible & dependable
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Be respectful to customers and staff
- Be able to work independently and take instructions