Electric Pallet Jack Operator - 2nd Shift Weekend
Interested in working only FRIDAY & SATURDAYS? Penmac is looking for experienced Electric Pallet Jack operators for a client located in Olive Branch, MS. Hours are 4pm to 4am. Pay is $12 per hour with incentive during June. Please apply at www.penmac.com and send resumes to email@example.com. For questions, please call 901-907-0616 or text 901-610-4013. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Hours are 4pm to 4am, Friday & Saturday.
FAII - The fulfillment associate II position is responsible for fulfilling orders to be shipped.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consolidates orders based off pick slip number and type of order to be shipped or staged.
- Labels parts
- Counts and packs product into box.
- Labels box with box quantity and total order quantity
- Documents items and quantity on each pallet.
- Wrap, label and stage pallet on dock
- Utilize electric pallet jacks to move full pallets into staging area.
- Fix and expedite orders with errors
- Specialized picking (i.e. DG9 pickers, direct to store pickers)
- Responsible for overall organization and cleaning of area
- Standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive motion
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of tools and boxes
- Able to work in various temperature conditions
- Operation of motorized and manual pallet jack
Physical and Weight Lifting Demands -
- The physical and weight lifting demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.