Are you looking for a full time position in a fast pace environment? Do you have dispatching experience? Then Choice Towing is the place for you! We are looking for a reliable person with strong communication skills and good customer relations, with a will to please attitude. Strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and computer skills are a must. As a Choice Towing Dispatcher/Customer Service, you’ll offer assistance as needed and required.
As a Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Answer incoming calls
- Process and Schedule Incoming Orders
- Gather pertinent information to assist call
- Quote prices as needed
- Estimate time of arrival to customers
- Dispatch appropriate tow truck operators
- Process paperwork as required
- Release vehicles that have been impounded
- Maintain and visit other Choice Towing locations as needed by the manager
- Assist manager with daily activities as needed and required
- Computer literate with Microsoft Suite and other programs.
- Represent Choice Towing in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Required to be back-up to After-hours Dispatcher
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Higher
- 2+ years of dispatching experience
- Proficient in computer skills, including all Microsoft suite products
- Demonstrate professional communication skills
- Strong attention to details, time management and decision making skills