Jimmy Gray Chevrolet, Inc.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for selling and you enjoy working with customers, then we want you to be part of our team as an Automotive Sales Consultant. Jimmy Gray Chevrolet has been family owned since 1980. We take care of our employees and our customers. Our management team have over 10 years vested with Jimmy Gray which speaks volume in this industry. The ideal candidate is an experienced automotive sales professional, has a high school diploma or GED, previous sales experience (in any industry), excellent customer service skills, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, and great communication skills. He or she must be a self-motivated and well organized team player with a willingness to continuously prospect to sell!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Previous automotive sales experience is a PLUS but not required
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Enthusiastic with high energy
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Capable of learning and using new software and systems
- Persistent, competitive and outstanding work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership sales
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience.
- Prior experience in Automotive Sales is a PLUS but will consider qualified applicants.
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person").
- Excellent appearance, verbal / written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through.
- Aggressive Commission Structure along with monthly spiffs and bonuses
- Medical, dental and 401k benefits with match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year