1st and 2nd Shift available.
Starting at $13.00/hr.
Olive Branch, MS
- Receive and review work order and parts for assembly/test. Work from customer schedules.
- Be able to trouble shoot.
- Use hand tools, presses, variety of test stand and fixtures.
- Work from prints, lists, work orders, instructions (verbal and written) and various procedures.
- Ensure quality product and timely production.
- Follow all safety and housekeeping rules and procedures.
- Adhere to the quality management system.
- Active involvement in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to read and follow instructions
- Must have strong safety focus and be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be a strong team player with good communication skills
- Must have initiative, strong work ethic, and a proven attendance record.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.VERSANTSC.COM