Licensed Insurance Agents
Job Description Agents Needed for Senior Market, Individual Market, and business Market to make introductions and collect censuses. Health, Health Supplement, Med-Supp, Med Advantage, Prescription Part D, Final Expense, Mortgage/Credit Protection, Annuities, Life, Auto, Home, Renters, Flood, Commercial, Bond Insurance, Prepaid Legal Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, and Management Opportunity!
Job Requirements Skills/Qualifications Meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, selling to customer needs, client relationships, people skills, organization, and dependability. Our agency is large enough to accomplish whatever we need to do to ensure our agent's success, but small enough to support each agent on an individual basis, recruiting, and data entry.
Licensed Agent positions are available!!! Can provide Training for Non Licensed Agents For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with your contact info.
Free training for all employees.
Job Snapshot Employment Type Full-Time/Part-Time
Job Type Insurance, Health Care, Professional Services
Education Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Insurance, Healthcare - Health Services, Other Great Industries
Required Travel Not Specified
Must be 18 Years Old or Older
Bilingual Speaking is a plus but is not a requirement! English Speaking & Writing whether fluent or not is a must but I must be able to understand you!! Also, you must currently hold or be able to obtain an Insurance License for this position, this is required by State and Federal Law. This is a full-time position and at present is Commission based only.
COVID Requirements for Employment
We follow the CDC Guidelines for the most part in a list form these will be the requirements we practice and expect to follow.
- Vaccines we do not mandate, this is an agent's right to choose what he or she wants.
- Maintain 6 feet from others unless not possible.
- Do not shake hands fist bump or elbow bump.
- Sanitize everything after each meeting touched by a potential client.
- Masks are to be used unless health issues require a change.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness, notify the agency owner Ken Sigler once you checked to see if all meetings can be switched to virtual or rescheduled to assume any that cannot be rescheduled or switched to virtual.
- Wash clothes and yourself at the end of your day.
We do not ask for proof of any of these being done but are our COVID Standards at a minimum.