RN Endoscopy Center Manager
Delta Gastroenterology PC: RN Endoscopy Center Manager
We are currently seeking an ambitious, energetic, and dependable full-time
Endoscopy Center Manager who is a RN for a gastroenterology and endoscopy center in
The ideal candidate must have leadership skills and at least 3 years of
experience as a nurse in a managerial role. Must be eager to learn, great
work-ethics, team player, friendly, have a courteous attitude toward patients
and the ability to multi-task successfully in a busy/fast-paced position.
Responsible for overseeing the daily flow of the endoscopy center and interviews
when necessary. Responsible for the point of contact between the staff supervisors
and the upper management for the company by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Oversees the day-to-day functions for the endoscopy center.
2. Supervises endoscopy building maintenance.
3. Maintains and changes endoscopy personnel schedules.
4. Mails distribution.
5. Contacts the person for endoscopy vendors regarding invoices.
6. Approves endoscopy invoices and pack slips for payment and provides
endoscopy invoices to account payable.
7. Responsible for the upkeep and creation on any polices related to
8. Responsible for the Quality Assurance Quarterly reporting
9. Files endoscopy contracts, endoscopy invoices
10. Acts as liaison for IT issues in the endoscopy.
11. Issues purchase orders for endoscopy ordering supplies.
Benefit package includes: paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Interested candidates visit Indeed link to apply now!