POSITION TITLE: Clinical Staff
Work closely with the doctors and the public.
- General optometry office work like scheduling appointments, referrals and filing insurance
- Patient pretesting and assisting our doctors
- Some assisting patients with eye wear/contact lenses
- Seeking a candidate with experience in optometry or ophthalmology practice
SKILL AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge in Optometry or Ophthalmology preferred but will train
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, talk, see and hear for extended periods of time.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- The ability to reach, move, lift or carry objects up to 10 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
O’Brien Vision Center is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.