Chick-fil-A Southaven is seeking an outgoing, energetic, creative Marketing Director who is eager to help us achieve our marketing and sales growth objectives on a local level. In this position you will be building brand awareness throughout our territory, driving sales growth via execution of marketing programs and catering sales & strategy.
The Marketing Director's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and execution of tactical sales-driving campaigns and marketing plans that build. brand awareness and provide additional value to our guest experience both in-store and outside.
- Recap & analyze all promotional efforts for shared learning and future planning.
- Update the restaurant’s website on a regular basis with the latest promotions and events.
- Manage the restaurant’s social media platforms.
- Develop a solid understanding of all aspects of the restaurant (front-counter, kitchen, catering, etc.) so as to create effective and logical promotions.
- Effectively write consumer-facing copy and manage creative projects.
- Support the Restaurant Operations team as needed.
- Identify, plan and execute in-store events that help achieve brand goals.
- Track marketing inventory, POP (point of purchase), and coupon redemptions on a monthly basis.
- Hands-on implementation of national marketing campaigns and local marketing strategies.
- Assist with off-site events, including planning and day-of execution.
- Customer acquisition strategy and execution for catering sales growth.
- Build and maintain community branding with area schools, Chamber events, etc.
- Increase customer database -emails, reward members, etc.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals within both inside sales and catering departments.
- High School Diploma/GED
- B.A/B.S in a related field; experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Prior restaurant industry experience.
- Marketing/Sales experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with social media, e-mail marketing, and mobile programs.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to effectively multi-task.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with little direction.
- This position requires flexible work hours. Working Saturdays, holidays and evenings may be required based on business needs.
- Applicants must have a valid Driver’s License and must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. independently and 50 lbs. with assistance.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Dress
- Flexible Schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants please email resume to owner, Stuart Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.