Tow Truck Driver/Operator
Looking for a dedicated Tow Truck Operator that likes to work hard and be compensated for it. You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
JOB TITLE: TOW TRUCK DRIVER/OPERATOR
LOCATION: 8505 TULANE ROAD
SOUTHAVEN MS 38671
REPORTS TO: DRIVER MANAGER
STATUS: FULL TIME MONDAY - FRIDAY
ON-CALL EVERY OTHER NIGHT AND EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Operating a tow truck to provide prompt courteous service in assisting customers in emergency situations, police work, including towing, recovery, and other services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to maintain paperwork related to all towing services provided.
- Responsible to maintain assigned vehicle, ensuring safety and cleanliness standards are met.
- Responds quickly to all service calls.
- Maintains a clean uniform when reporting for work.
- Provides a professional and friendly attitude when dealing with customers.
- Ability to lift equipment
- Posses a mechanical aptitude
- Safely operate a wrecker or flatbed wrecker
- Load and unload vehicles and equipment
- Properly track and document activity log
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 3 Years of Commercial Driving Experience.
- Previous tow truck operator or truck driving experience preferred, but will train towing portion of the position.
- Must have a Clean Driving Record for the last 48 months
- Required Driver's License with a Class D, A, or B.
- Valid DOT Health Card
- Must live in the Southaven MS area.
- Proficient in working flatbed equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Demonstrates positive attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Will be subject to DOT Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Must be at least 23 years of age, pass background check required by local law enforcement agencies.
*SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Weekly Salary plus commission
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Full Training
Choice Towing LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for a position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.