Craigen’s Garage, LLC is a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and maintenance services. Craigen’s Garage LLC is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We are currently recruiting for an Automotive Technician. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits.
The Automotive Technician is responsible for performing routine repairs, diagnostics, and maintenance on vehicles, including brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems. The technician must be able to think quickly and accurately, work well with their hands, and have vast knowledge of different car makes and models.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- High school diploma/GED required
- ASE Certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of auto technician experience
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment preferred
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools
Qualified applicants should email their resume to: Craigensgarage1710@gmail.com or apply in person at Craigen’s Garage at 1710 Holly Springs Road, Hernando, MS 38632.