Rotary Club of Southaven Gun Raffle Fundraiser
Southaven Rotary Club Gun Raffle Rules and Regulations
1) Limit of 1000 tickets will be sold; numbering 000 to 999. Do not lose your raffle ticket as it is required to claim a prize.
2) Requested Ticket Donation - $35/ticket or 3 for $100. No limit to # of tickets you may purchase.
3) All prizes are new, factory made firearms.
4) Raffle tickets are transferable and make great gifts.
5) By obtaining a raffle ticket (either by purchase or as a gift) you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
6) Daily drawings to start on October 1 2019 and continue daily for 31 days. Each day’s winning number is obtained from the Tennessee Cash 3 Morning Lottery drawing.
7) All firearms won are subject to availability and Rotary Club of Southaven reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
8) Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the Southaven Rotary Club website and Facebook page. To protect the winner’s identity, the winning names will not be posted.
9) Proceeds from this raffle benefit Rotary Club of Southaven and our charities and community projects. Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions or if you lose a ticket.
10) You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of Mississippi or Tennessee to purchase a ticket.
11) Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun.
12) Winner is responsible for all fees associated with any background check required to take possession of their prize.
13) Raffle is void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
14) It is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to visit Guns and Ammo to claim your prize. Residents of Mississippi must go to the store at 577 Goodman Road in Southaven. Tennessee residents must go to the store at 3615 Summer Avenue in Memphis. Winner must present ticket to claim prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
15) All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
16) Winners will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State and local taxes.
17) Transfers will be done by Guns and Ammo in Southaven and Memphis. Rotary Club of Southaven solely reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for any transfer. Winning ticket holder must make transfer through the Rotary Club of Southaven selected dealer, and in accordance with all applicable laws.
18) Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
19) Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold or unsold 1,000 ticket numbers are in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) No prizes will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn.
20) At no time will Rotary Club of Southaven take possession of any of the firearms involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms directly from Guns and Ammo (Southaven or Memphis) only, all applicable laws will apply.
21) By purchasing raffle ticket, you agree that Rotary Club of Southaven’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the raffle ticket.