The Mississippi RiverKings seek a part-time Mascot Performer. The RiverKings, the Mid-South's longest continuously operating professional franchise, celebrate their 26th season in October.
Game Operations Coordinator
An ideal candidate will (be)
- Work well under tight deadlines
- Able to improvise
- Work in a team environment to provide family-friendly entertainment
- Under 5' 10" preferred
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct and indirect interaction with fans
- On-ice performances during pre-game, timeouts, and/or intermissions
- Appearances at all RiverKings home games (including pre- and post-season)
- Appearances at Kids' Club parties and other pre-game events
This is a part-time, paid position.
To apply, interested applicants should email up-to-date cover letter and resume to Bradley Field, Game Operations Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org