The Project Coordinator will perform scheduling, project submittal coordination and delivery as well as other administrative duties as assigned by the Senior Project Manager. The Project Coordinator will provide servant support for all project team members and remove obstacles/drive deliverables such that each team member will have the opportunity to be successful on the project.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Engineering and Field Operations Departments (and others) to drive completion of schedule
- Maintain flexibility and strive to complete all requests as directed by lead project manager
- Daily execute day-to-day project responsibilities towards achieving (and exceeding) DCI's mission and metrics
- Daily execute DCI’s Project Management System
- Coordinate and Communicate effectively, including follow up
- Assist project lead to create and maintain the project schedule (Microsoft Project, Primavera).
- Integrate the individual project schedules into one integrated schedule.
- Integrated project schedule reporting and managing.
- Procure Material to the job site to maintain/improve the project schedule
- Augment client relationships to ensure successful projects and repeatable business
- Augment sub-contractor relationships to ensure success
- Augment vendor relationships to ensure success
Education, Skills, and Experience
Degree: A minimum of a A.S. Degree in Engineering or related field
At least 2 years work experience in project/construction management or upper management
Proficiency in Google Apps and MS Office applications (PC and Mac)
Superior administrative capacity to manage multiple activities at once
Strong interpersonal skills with proven teamwork and a heart to serve
A commitment to grow and mature in the mission, vision, and core values of the Company
A friendly, professional, optimistic demeanor
Composure under pressure; flexibility
Full Time position; salary with benefits
Work Schedule: 45+ hours per week, which may include weekends
This position will work from the Memphis, Tennessee office and report directly to the Senior Project Manager
Moderate travel is required
Please apply HERE.