IT Support Independent Contractor
Accurate Communications is launching a new line of business and we need your help.
We are a market leader in technology services distribution and we are looking to add IT/Network Support to our growing line of products.
The person(s) we are looking for would ideally meet one of the following conditions:
- IT/Networking specialist that has started their own company, but has no idea how to grow the company or manage an ever-growing pile of administrative tasks.
- Someone just “starting out” that has a couple of “customers”, but wants to take their business to the next level.
- Someone with loads of computer experience but wants to strike out on their own- but has zero idea of how to go about it.
If this is you, then maybe we would be a good fit to partner together. It’s important to say on the front end that this isn’t a job with a salary and benefits. It is however a tremendous revenue sharing opportunity that will eventually turn in to a full-time job once we combine forces and take off!
Here’s what we are proposing for the right candidate(s)
- A healthy revenue sharing program, with exact percentages to be determined
- Convenient East Memphis office space with phone, high speed internet, and a real legit business address.
- Separate work area
- Schedule flexibility- manage your own schedule (outside of weekly meeting to plan week)
- We will actively work to grow your business (and ours) through procurement of tickets from outside sources as well as marketing to our existing customer base
- Marketing support (We would add IT support to our existing product line)
- Back Office Support (We will handle ticket management, billing, etc.)
What we would ask of the selected candidate(s)
- After a 30-day trial period to see if we are a good fit, we expect that the candidate would be willing to sign a non-compete agreement. This means that while we have a contractual relationship, and for some period after that relationship ends, all work will be funneled through Accurate Communications.
- Have your own tools
- Have reliable transportation
- Understanding of computers and networks of varying degrees of complexity
- Be willing to learn some telephone system skills
- EXCELLENT customer service skills
Again, please understand that this is NOT an offer of employment, but an opportunity for a true partnership. We project that at some point in the next 12 months, this will become a full-time job with advancement opportunities.