Housekeeping is what gives hotels the ‘wow’ factor. It’s the moment that guests walk into the hotel and are impressed, then enter their bedrooms and think ‘wow, this looks wonderful’. To deliver a great guest experience – a Room Attendant will clean and service guest rooms so everything is spotless and prepared for guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making
beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash/rubbish, etc. May include cleaning
of the kitchen area, room refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
• Wear safety protection equipment as provided in line with department regulations and any local legislative requirements
• Handle and store chemicals in line with hotel regulations and any local legislative requirements
• Greet and acknowledge guests
• Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures
• Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions
• Follow established safety procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
• Respond to guest complaints, special requests and take action to ensure guest satisfaction
• Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
• Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures
Please apply in person, 7237 Southcrest Parkway, Southaven, MS 38671.