Chick-fil-A Southaven Catering Specialist
Chick-fil-A Southaven Catering Specialist needed:
We are seeking people who will deliver outstanding service; takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, proof of insurance, and satisfactory vehicle
- Ability to carry totes/TMS Bags (approximately 10- 40 lbs) filled with catering food trays and gallon beverages.
- The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have flexible availability, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, and as last minute orders arise within reason. Availability to work on weekends (Friday-Saturday) Closed Sundays
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have clean-cut appearance
- Competitive Wages
- Mileage reimbursement at the current IRS rate, when using their personal vehicle.
Reports to Catering Director, Pack catering orders with required serving, dining utensils and condiments, Deliver catering orders in a timely manner, Full Set up of catering items upon delivery. Coordinate routes and schedule for multiple deliveries. Demonstrate excellent customer service, Return catering delivery equipment and supplies to correct place upon completed delivery exp. TMS Bags, delivery carts Assist in cleaning of catering delivery equipment, delivery will be in company vehicle if available or your own vehicle.
APPLY BY SENDING YOUR RESUME TO CFACATERING1@GMAIL.COM