Medical Administrative Professional to unify our vision
Medical Administrative Assistant (AA) who strives to provide quality, administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence for the organization. Capable of coordinating of office operations, working with KYPU electronic health records system, and performing reception for all medical and clinical staff within the facility. The ideal candidate will be confident and comfortable with playing the role of key liaison between clients, families, visitors, staff, and community partners. The AA is the initial point of contact for our clients and visitors,. Therefore, the AA ensures and creates communication channels that are clear and effective. Some duties include greeting visitors, providing information about services, obtaining payments from clients, and screening clients to ensure proper delegation of services.
The ideal candidate must be able to effectively relate to individuals with various cultural background differences, and be prepared to perform a variety of tasks. The AA position requires ability to focus, problem solve independently, and multi task efficiently.
Daily Procedures Include:
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Create and organize company reports needed for office management
- Transmit needed documents to satellite offices
- Professionally answer telephone calls
- Maintain staff and client scheduling
- Perform data entry into an electronic health records system (e.g, KYPU)
- Maintaining order of documents
- Accurately obtain and submit urine drug screens from clients as needed
- Ensure client confidentiality (HIPPA)
- Obtain payments from clients upon entering the office.
- Operate relevant equipment and computing software e.g. MS Office, Outlook, Google Chrome etc.
- Maintain office supplies
- Identify maintenance needs and schedule routine maintenance